- Hifi spikes for speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, boxes or turntables
- completely made of solid stainless steel V2A
- Made in Germany
- acoustic optimization / decoupling due to the very fine tip
- ideal for precise and distortion-free (low) sound reproduction
- Vibration energy and resonances are efficiently reduced
- height adjustable
- Diameter: optionally 20 mm or 30 mm
- Quantity per set: 4 pieces
All parts of our spike sets are made of high quality stainless steel (NOT cheap aluminum) and impress with their simple modern design.
The weight of the speaker feet alone makes it clear that they were made for big tasks. The adjusting nuts included in the set make it simple and easy to compensate for uneven surfaces.
Our washers protect your floor from marks or scratches. The underside of the washers is smooth. On the top side there is a small recess to securely hold the speaker feet.
The spikes with diameter 20 mm are provided with a M6 threaded pin. The spikes with diameter 30 mm have a M8 threaded pin.
Spikes create distance and prevent full contact of the speakers, amplifier or turntable to the floor. This gives the speakers more room to vibrate and provides a better resolved sound image. The bass no longer travels so easily through the building but remains in the room. This creates joy for family and neighbors.