- Hex nuts with flange and serration of stainless steel according to DIN 6923 / ISO 4161
- metric ISO standard thread DIN 13-1
- external hexagon as drive
- completely made of stainless steel V2A
- sizes: M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12
Our hex nuts with flange and serration are made entirely of stainless steel and provided with the specified metric internal thread (ISO standard thread DIN 13-1).
Due to the serration, the nut digs itself in when tightening, thus creating a frictional connection, which prevents the nut from loosening unintentionally. The advantage is that the nuts can be reused.
The hexagonal outer contour is tightened with a wrench.
The photos shown are sample images - you will of course receive the size and quantity you selected.