- hexagon nuts self-locking, low form made of stainless steel according to DIN 985 / ISO 10511
- metric ISO standard thread DIN 13-1
- external hexagon as drive
- completely made of stainless steel V2A
- sizes: M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12
Our self-locking hex nuts - or simply called lock nuts as well as stop nuts - are made entirely of stainless steel and provided with the specified metric internal thread (ISO standard thread DIN 13-1).
The inner ring made of polyamide is deformed by tightening the nut, creating a frictional connection which prevents the nut from loosening unintentionally. The hexagonal outer contour is tightened with a wrench. Important: The nut may only be used once.
You need sliding or stop nuts in different sizes? Then benefit from our assortment box with 200 parts (40xM3, 50xM4, 30xM5, 40xM6, 20xM8, 10xM10 and 10xM12).The set is delivered in the practical organizer NOR 8" (LxWxH: 195 x 155 x 35 mm) with adjustable compartments, sturdy handle and transparent lid.
The photos shown are sample images - you will of course receive the size and quantity you selected.