- swivel and swivel shackle stainless steel
- solid and stable - high load capacity
- various application possibilities and areas of use
- completely made of stainless steel V4A (= AISI 316)
- variants: Eye-eye, eye-fork, fork-fork
- sizes: 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm
Swivels and swivel shackles are used for twist compensation when connecting chains, ropes and cables but also when hanging objects such as awnings, hanging chairs, swivel grills and punching bags. If the one load rotates around itself, the swivel compensates for this and prevents the counterpart from rotating at the same time.
With the swivels we offer, you can choose between eye-eye, eye-fork or fork-fork designs. While eyes are firmly closed, forks can be opened and closed again by a screw bolt. In all variants, the two counterparts are rotatably connected by a bolt. The high breaking load guarantees a secure connection. For hanging or connecting, a swivel or shackle can additionally be provided with a snap hook.
The swivels are made of V4A stainless steel, which is resistant to water, humidity and weak acids. Therefore, they can also be used outdoors for example in the garden, on the boat , for water sports or pet leashes.
If you need more than one swivel, simply enter the desired quantity in the shopping cart.